Saturday, January 22, 2011

A little bit more every day.

So I really want to update this at least once a week and everyday would be the best son then I could just print these off and put them in my journal! We are loading and hauling all of the heavy item from the old Scrapbook store today to the new location. We are moving right along with the move and so far things have gone smoothly.

Yesterday I visited with a friend in the hospital that was nice I haven't really had time to catch up with her since we have moved back, I was sad that she was there but it was nice to be able to sit and chat like we used to.

The kids are loving the long weekend that the snow days allowed us, we are planning on cleaning up their rooms and getting the toys organized again. I feel like organizing and cleaning are all I do, once I get each area of the house done it's time to start over at the beginning.

We bought a car at an auction back in Oct or Nov. I think, we were worried that it would be a bad experience but so far the car has had no problems and I already feel as though we have gotten our monies worth out of it. It was a fun experience to bid on a car and the auctioneer was so fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment