Thursday, January 27, 2011

K.E.I.T.H.

Keith is learning how to spell his name! He is always asking me "which one is this I can't remember?" It's cute but after about 100 times it is getting a little old. We are back in school this week and so far only one snow day has set us back! I thought of something I wanted to write about this morning but now that I am sitting down to do it I can't remember what it was!We made cinnamon rolls yesterday and I got to the sugar part and realized I didn't have any brown sugar so we sprinkled some orange jell-o on them instead, Julianna loved them the boys didn't care it was food and Evelyn said it was gross. I didn't have the courage to try them, I made a different batch the I put honey and cinnamon on and they were good other than the fact that I over cooked them just a little. I think next time I will just run and get the brown sugar.

I am feeling a little yucky this week, I have a sinus infection again! I think my sinus hate me! Koen stepped on my Kobo ereader that Kevin got me for our anniversary and broke the screen. I called Kobo and they said they would ship me a special box that I could mail it to them in and they would look at it and either fix or replace it if the warranty covered what was wrong. I have been stressed that they would say no way this is so not covered, but yesterday they sent me a new ereader without even having looked at mine. Instead of mailing the special box empty they mailed it with a Kobo in it!!! I am very happy to have a reader again there are so many books I have been wanting to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment