Monday, November 24, 2008

Missing One

Julianna is gone this week with Grandparents, on a trip to New Mexico for Kierra's Baptism and Thanksgiving. I know she has been gone less than 24 hours but I really miss her! I missed brushing her hair this morning, that is the weirdest thing because it is always a huge fight, she has a sensitive head and cries the whole time but this morning I missed it. I know she is having a good time! Kevin yesterday started missing her too and he even called to check up on her, she hadn't been gone that long so it was kind of sweet. This will be a great experience for her and I am sure she will remember it for a long time but a small part of me wants to jump in the car and got to New Mexico and be with her!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it will be a good experience for you guys, too! :)

    ReplyDelete