Friday, January 9, 2015

So it's been a while!

Well I am officially back to blogging and I hope to be better than I have been in the past. A lot of things have happened in our family in the last two years! So I will just hit the high points.

Julianna, and Kaiden are in middle school
Julianna plays the flute and is in honors band, she loves her instrument and practices constantly. I am very grateful that I do not have to nag her. Julianna is in Young Womens, she loves it, she loved camp. Her life is pretty much perfect.
Kaiden is also in band he is learning the drums and so far he really enjoys it, I do not look forward to the time of a full drumset in our home. Kaiden also turned 12 and received the priesthood. Kaiden is still a runner and he is getting faster as he grows.
Evelyn is turning into the sweetest kid in the world, we went to a parent teacher conference and they spent the whole time raving about how wonderful she is. She has a way of making everyone feel important and special, when people request to steal one of my children she is always first pick. She is loving activity days but she is also looking forward to Young Womens, she is my child who wants to grow up.
Keith got baptised and he is very special to his baby sister. He also runs and he is very focused and determined when he does. He is a prankster and I can always count on him to carry out a joke with me.
Koen started kindergarten and he comes home some days loving school and other days hating it. He does really well when he decides to focus and do the work, it's getting him to focus that can be the problem. He ran cross country this year and loved it.
Adaline is a sassy little bossy princess. She has decided that she does not want to be low man on the totum pole and so she has figured out ways to get her way from everyone she is outrageously adorable. Koen chopped her beautiful curls off, but she is rocking her a-line bob.
Kevin turned 40 and ran a marathon in 3 hours and 6 minutes.
I started school last January and finished in November, I am now a licensed massage therapist.











No comments:

Post a Comment