Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Walk in the Park!


when she smiles her whole face lights up!



We went for a walk today after church and while we were out I took a few quick snapshots of the kids!
 
Keith loves to make funny faces for the camera it is rare that I actually capture his "Smile"
Koen loves to say CHEESE!
And who could stay mad at such a cute face!? No wonder he is never in trouble!
My awesome hubby!

Koen and Evelyn climbing in a tree!
Most of the time these two get along!

When I see these two together it always makes me smile!
Such beautiful sisters!
So much alike and so very different!
Kaiden didn't want to have his picture taken today!
I was trying to get Eva to give me a real smile and so I asked her "how ugly is your dad?" and that go this face from her!

No comments:

Post a Comment